Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 7 February 2016

Eric Blair and a Republican Pilot



This week I've only done a couple of figures for myself. First was the rather splendid Eric Blair model from Artizan Designs, A lovely figure but I've got the hair far too light, although all that time in the Spanish sun, you never know.




Mrs Scrivs kindly bought me the Painting War: Spanish Civil War for my birthday and as I was one of the initial customers I received the Republican Pilot model. This is a very well sculpted figure, but is in true proportions so after painting regular wargames figures seems very thin. Also, it does not come with a base so I had to drill his foot and pin him directly to his 25mm Renedra. Quite different to what I am used to but a joy to paint all the same.






No comments:

Post a Comment