Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 31 January 2016

International Brigade Reinforcements


Last week I also completed another ten of the rather lovely International Brigade figures from Northstar. I prepared these at the same time as some El Cid Spanish, so, having a bit of green-stuff left over I added a few armbands that were later painted with the Popular Front motif, maybe not historically accurate for the International Brigade, but it gives a bit of extra variety.


As before the figures were really easy to paint and I'm happy how they came out. I've got 30 of these done now and will soon be able to field a full platoon in my Chain of Command games without having to bolster the numbers with a few Militia.

Here are a few close-ups









No comments:

Post a Comment