Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 28 December 2015

Berber Commander and some markers


Following the addition of a mounted commander I also wanted to add a general on foot to the collection. I quite like the figure from the Commanders pack who is supplied open handed and thought he would make a good standard bearer model, exhorting his troops with quotes from the Koran. The ensemble is completed with a drummer to relay the orders.


The standard is painted as usual with a representation of arabic script to match the others in the force.




I also had a few figures lying around that I thought would be suitable to make some interesting markers or scatter to use in our El Cid games. The first is a young goat-herd lugging a large bucket, I think they may be Wargames Foundry figures, but am not sure.



The second is a dead priest or monk, the base completed with a sheep model I found in my bits box.



No comments:

Post a Comment