Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Saturday 30 May 2015

Late recruits for Partizan



This morning I sprayed the varnish on Colonel Driant for James and these other dozen chaps for my own collection.

Before I went on holiday I did the first half dozen and completed the rest when I returned from Barcelona on Wednesday. They are done using my standard method that you can find here.


First up are a couple of officers, one keen young fellow with a whistle and an older head in a Chasseur kepi.



I've done another NCO, this time in a Chasseur kepi.




Two bombers.




A Hotchkiss machine-gun with three crewmen. The sand-bags are by Renedra and were supplied by Nick at Northstar.






Finally, four casualty markers.



All the figures are from the excellent Gripping Beast range by the Woodbine Design Company. I thought that this would be it before tomorrows game, but a late effort saw another half-dozen figures painted, I hope to photograph those before we get started tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment