Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Saturday 6 September 2014

A few random SCW reinforcements


 I have painted up a few of the left over Empress Spanish Civil War figures that I have had lying around. It is quite an eclectic mix.


There is a Guardia Civil Sergento with SMG and a Nationalist standard bearer, I'll have to paint a flag for him over the next few days.



There are a pair of German Condor Legion, an haughty looking officer and a NCO with a SMG. These were in the recent duff eBay deal where I thought I was buying some Spanish Foreign Legion and got everything but.


Also in that deal were three Republican Militia, again not Spanish Foreign Legion.




No comments:

Post a Comment