Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Thursday 17 April 2014

Another Spanish dwelling


Following on from my earlier two buildings ( here and here ) I have made another one. The method is the same, a 8"sq of hardboard, foamcore, Wills pantiles, scrap cardboard and coffee stirrers. Coated in Vallejo Pumice Get and then painted from a base-coat of Dulux 'Dutch Gold 3'

This one has not suffered so much graffiti as the others, but if I can get a suitable dead figure I plan to do a little vignette on the space at the side of the building.

Keen eyed viewers will notice that this time the ropey builders managed to put a chimney on it. I also did some damaged render by drawing the stones in biro on the back wall and not rendering the area with the Pumice Gel.

Also, I was using a lot of Vallejo Field Drab on the bases, so I took a sample to Homebase and had a tester pot of Dulux 'Pebble Mosaic 3' mixed up.







No comments:

Post a Comment