Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 6 January 2013

Some more painted AWI and playing with the new camera


This week I have managed to paint and finish off some more units for my AWI project.

It is only a company of Continental Infantry plus some British and American artillery but at least the painting mojo appears to be returning.

There are two more companies of Continentals on the painting table at the moment to be finished off so  I should soon have enough troops to play a game.

For Christmas I Victoria bought me a new 16 Mega-pixel FujiFilm camera and for my birthday a portable studio. I'm not really sure how they work yet, but these are the best shots I took so far.

British 4-pdr Battery

British 4-pdr Battery

American Continental Infantry Company

American 4-pdr Artillery Battery

American Continental Infantry Company

American 4-pdr Artillery Battery

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking figures; as far as the camera - you should set the focus to Macro and maybe use either a flash or additional lights. Still good for a first shoot though. I've thanking photos of my minis for several years, and still have trouble getting it the way I want sometimes. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete